Nanie ♥ To Write
Welcome, welcome. Tekan sini untuk Follow atau tekan sini balik Dashboard.
How I Wish To Be With You
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 12:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]



How i wish to be like this for the rest of my life with him.
How i wish to be with him all the time.
How i wish i can die besides him when the time comes.
How can i love someone like this ?
Before, i almost forget how to love and how to be loved.
He opened my heart to make me believe that love always there if we want it.
And ALLAH S.W.T has given me him to make me happy.
Thanks ALLAH. Thanks ALLAH. Thanks ALLAH.
I'm grateful for the gift you have given to me.
Make me happy or just leave me alone.
Love you Mr. Heart.
Love you Abd Halim.




Older Post | Newer Post
♥ Profile ♥


Assalamualaikum semua. Saya Nanie. Blog aku ni takde kena mengena dengan sesiapa pun. Cuma pendapat aku dan cerita harian aku.
Tulis link korunk kat Tagboard

Entry Profile Mr. H My Love



♥ Tagboard ♥

♥ Aku ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers