Nanie ♥ To Write
Welcome, welcome. Tekan sini untuk Follow atau tekan sini balik Dashboard.
Just Saying
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @ 7:03 AM | 0 Comment [s]



It's time to let it go..
Maybe by HIS will, we'll be together..
But if NOT, maybe we're just not meant to be together..
Maybe, just maybe someone somewhere in this universe deserves me more the he does..

I'm in GREAT PAIN..
But somehow, i think he'll be better off without me..
Will i be able to FORGET him ?
NO..
But maybe, just maybe he'll be my sweetest memories..

Will i be able to LOVE again ?
I'll try..
I give my best shot if next time i find someone that truly love me..

This time, i let HIM decide for me..
Whether he'd be MINE or not..
But thanks to you, i got the chance to LOVE him..
Thanks ALLAH..

-Bye- T_T




Older Post | Newer Post
♥ Profile ♥


Assalamualaikum semua. Saya Nanie. Blog aku ni takde kena mengena dengan sesiapa pun. Cuma pendapat aku dan cerita harian aku.
Tulis link korunk kat Tagboard

Entry Profile Mr. H My Love



♥ Tagboard ♥

♥ Aku ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers